Monthly Archives: June 2016

When I met Muhammad Ali

I was traveling down south visiting Health Centers and landed in the Memphis Airport and was walking between arrivals and departures when I saw a man with a gaggle of young children beside him. Walking by I glanced and by … Continue reading

Posted in General | Leave a comment

Prescription for Outdoor Activity; a Day with Dr. Robert Zarr

This past Friday, May 27th, Dr. Robert Zarr, MD, MPH, FAAP, a board-certified pediatrician at Unity Health in Washington, DC visited CHC to conduct grand rounds for our providers. While he was here, he also led a Community Forum in … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

5 Tips for How to Cook Grilled Vegetables Perfectly

Oil Them Up! Vegetables dry out when they hit the heat without a little oil. Before they hit the grill, toss them with a light coating of oil. Don’t use too much—it not only adds unnecessary calories, but dripping oil causes flare-ups … Continue reading

Posted in Fitness, General, Wellness | Leave a comment

Dr. Toby Cosgrove – President and CEO of Cleveland Clinic

This week, hosts Mark Masselli and Margaret Flinter speak with Dr. Toby Cosgrove, President and CEO of the Cleveland Clinic, one of the top ranked health institutions in the world. Dr. Cosgrove discusses Cleveland Clinic’s model of patient centered care … Continue reading

Posted in CHC Radio | Leave a comment