Who are you, Stefan Kostolitz?

Who are you, Stefan Kostolitz?

Happy Friday readers! For those who aren’t aware, I generally like to use Friday as a day to highlight one of the newer members of the CHC team. Therefore I will spend the rest of the time letting you get to know one of our certified enrollment associates.

Who are you? Tell me something interesting about yourself.

My name is Stefan Kostolitz. I was born at Middlesex Hospital in Middletown, CT but grew up in Chesire, CT. Before college, I was very active within our school plays. My favorite play I took part in was Tuck Everlasting where I played the character of Angus Tuck. Following high school, I attended the University of Vermont and graduated in 2012 with a major in Environmental Science. Proceeding college, I joined the AmeriCorps program with “City Year”. The program is a non-profit organization that goes into public schools with a low medium income and a high dropout rate and tutors the students while assisting the teachers. I specifically worked within a middle school.

What is your position here at the Community Health Center? Can you update the readers on the progress of the ACA and let those who are uninsured know what they can do to enroll?

Here at the Community Health Center I serve as a Outreach/Eligibility Associate. In other words, I help educate both CHC patients as well as non-patients about the ACA and further get them enrolled within a plan. If I had to update the readers on anything specifically, it would be that the AccessHealthCT website and phone lines are now very responsive and functional. Last week, both these mediums were not so responsive due to the high volume of people wanting to enroll. As mentioned you can either access their site via internet or call their help line at 1 (855) 805-4325. Also for those are still uninsured, you have until the December 15 deadline to enroll, if you want your coverage to start on January 1. If you are ruled ineligible now, you will automatically be eligible to enroll following January 1st.

What are 3 high priority things still left on your bucket list?

1. Hike the Appalachian Trail
  2. Sky Diving
  3. Bike across the US

What did you inspire to be when you were 10 years old?

When I was 10 years old I wanted to be a marine biologist but more so than that I wanted to become an actor! As I mentioned before, I thought after my breakout role in Tuck Everlasting, I was on my way to stardom.

What is the most played song on your musical devise?

Artist: Kavinsky

Title: Night Call

What is your favorite species of bear?

Black Bears! Why?

1. They live in New England
  2. They climb trees
  3. They’re really sweet
  4. The governor of Vermont went out to his bird feeder and was outnumbered by 4 black bears. I found that pretty funny

Comments are closed.