HealthCorps Navigator Profile – Pat Wildes
Meet Pat Wildes, a HealthCorps Navigator serving in the Communications Department at CHC, Inc.!
– Can you tell us a bit about your educational background?
I majored in Government at Skidmore College, and I’ll be attending law school next year.
– What about joining CHC most excites you?
The opportunity to engage in community service and outreach with people who share a similar passion for volunteering.
– If not seeing patients/serving at CHC you would rather be _____________?
Playing professional soccer…or writing for the New York Times.
– What musical artist currently dominates your iPod?
The Roots/Lauryn Hill/ John Legend
– Do you have a unique talent?
I’ve been known to cook up a mean omelet every now and then.
– What is your favorite sports team?
New York Jets/Knicks and Tottenham Hotspur
– What is your current favorite movie?
Casablanca / Do The Right Thing
– What is your dream job?
Secretary on a Presidential Cabinet.
– What is one thing you would like the CHC team to know about you?
I can’t wait to visit my sister in Scotland in April!