HealthCorps Navigator Profile – Marsha Pierre
Meet Marsha Pierre, a HealthCorps Navigator serving in Access to Care at the Fairfield County sites of CHC, Inc. !
– Can you tell us a bit about your educational background?
I graduated with the Kutztown University class of 2012 with a Bachelors in Anthropology, in Kutztown, PA.
– What about joining CHC most excites you?
What most excites me with my position at CHC is its flexibility. I love that I am able to fulfill my equirements as a HealthCorps Navigator, and at the same time, explore the community and demonstrate my interest in healthcare.
– If not seeing patients/serving at CHC you would rather be _____________?
Shopping, or looking up a good recipe to make.
– What musical artist currently dominates your iPod?
– Do you have a unique talent?
No, I don’t think so.
– What is your favorite sports team?
– What is your current favorite movie?
– What is your dream job?
Anything that involves traveling, while serving the disadvantaged.
– What is one thing you would like the CHC team to know about you?
…I cant come up with anything