New Nurse Practitioner in Residency Profile – Jaclyn Jones
Meet Jaclyn Jones, a new Nurse Practitioner in Residency at CHC!
– Can you tell us a bit about your educational background?
B.A. Kinesiology from Point Loma Nazarene University, San Diego, CA
MSN from Yale School of Nursing, New Haven, CT
– What about joining CHC most excites you?
Being a part of an organization that believes in a person’s right to health care and who also believes in training the next generation.
– If not seeing patients/serving at CHC you would rather be _____________?
– What musical artist currently dominates your iPod?
– Do you have a unique talent?
Does moving/having a different address every year count?
– What is your favorite sports team?
– What is your current favorite movie?
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
– What is your dream job?
Working in a rural community health center.
– What is one thing you would like the CHC team to know about you?
I go by Jackie.