New HealthCorps Navigator Profile – Ruthie Tallents
Meet Ruthie Tallents, a new HealthCorps Navigator serving at the Family Wellness Center in New Britain!
Can you tell us a bit about your educational background?
– I spend my undergrad at the University at Buffalo and got a BS in Pharmacology & Toxicology.
What about joining CHC most excites you?
– I’m looking forward to getting to know the families that come through the Family Wellness Center. It’s exciting to be able to have a hand in many of the programs offered through the FWC and learn more about all of the programs that CHC offers to its patients.
If not seeing patients/serving at CHC you would rather be _____________?
– Spending time outdoors!
What musical artist currently dominates your iPod?
– Sara Bareilles
Do you have a unique talent?
– Inexplicably good at card games; I can’t be beat in Spoons.
What is your favorite sports team?
– I follow the US Women’s National Soccer team; and of course the Bills and the Sabres.
What is your current favorite movie?
– V for Vendetta
What is your dream job?
– Still narrowing it down, but definitely anything that allows me to be active.
What is one thing you would like the CHC team to know about you?
– With six younger brothers and sisters running around the house, my family is a hilarious and altogether less composed version of the Brady Bunch.