Categories: AmeriCorpsEmployees

New HealthCorps Navigator Profile – Carlee Clarino

Meet Carlee Clarino, a new HealthCorps Navigator serving in Access to Care at CHC, Inc.!

–          Can you tell us a bit about your educational background?

I went to Clark University for my undergrad degree in Biology, but I also took a lot of public health and environmental studies courses.

–          What about joining CHC most excites you?

The opportunity to learn from and meet people who are passionate about healthcare and helping the underserved.

–          If not seeing patients/serving at CHC you would rather be _____________?

Reading a book in my hammock chair.

–          What musical artist currently dominates your iPod?

Fiona Apple.

–          Do you have a unique talent?

I make really good banana bread.. like really really good

–          What is your favorite sports team?

I don’t really follow a team but since I went to school near Boston.. GO RED SOX!

–          What is your current favorite movie?

I haven’t been watching a lot of movies recently but as far as shows go.. I can’t wait for the next season of Dexter! Sept 30!

–           What is your dream job?

Well, realistically, working in a holistic wellness/healing arts center of some sort, or unrealistically (at least these days) explorer (but not of the deep ocean.. that’s scary) 

–            What is one thing you would like the CHC team to know about you?

That I love to learn new things and be involved in health issues!

Pat Wildes

Published by
Pat Wildes

Recent Posts

An Environmental Psychiatrist Explains Earth Anxiety As We Celebrate Earth Day

As we mark Earth Day, we have just experienced the hottest March on record. But…

6 days ago

Why NIH’s Dr. Collins Accompanies Opera’s Renee Fleming in Highlighting Music & Mind’s Power

What happens when music therapists and neuroscientists team up? Patients win, says Dr. Francis Collins.…

1 week ago

Opera Superstar Renée Fleming & Experts Reveal How Music Can Make Us Healthier in New Book

Originally published April 9, 2024 She’s received worldwide praise for singing at the Super Bowl,…

3 weeks ago

Reporters’ Roundtable: Why Health Care Will Impact the Election—But to Whose Advantage?

Originally published April 4, 2024 It’s about seven months to election day and our regular…

3 weeks ago

Expanded Coverage of Weight Loss Drugs? Diabetes Advocates Say Yes

Originally published March 28, 2024 Medicare just announced that it will pay for weight loss…

1 month ago

Young Deaths from Colorectal Cancer Skyrocket as New Research Emerges

The recent death of former college football player Craig Roh from colon cancer at age…

1 month ago