New Nurse Practitioner in Residency Profile – Elizabeth Wytychak

Meet Elizabeth Wytychak, a new Nurse Practitioner in Residency at CHC!

–          Can you tell us a bit about your educational background?

I went to undergrad at Occidental College in Los Angeles, where I majored in Cognitive Science.  I then joined the direct-entry RN to MSN program at Yale School of Nursing, where I studied to become a Family Nurse Practitioner.

–          What about joining CHC most excites you?

I am thrilled to be part of a team that is committed to providing the highest quality health care to all people. 

–          If not seeing patients/serving at CHC you would rather be _____________?

If not seeing patients at CHC, I would rather be dancing up a storm.

–          What musical artist currently dominates your iPod?

Josh Ritter is currently dominating my “Top 25 Most Played” playlist.

–          Do you have a unique talent?

My unique talents include playing the marimbas, doing pretty good Viennese waltz jump turns, and winning staring contests with cats.

–          What is your favorite sports team?

I don’t think I can name any sports teams.

–          What is your current favorite movie?

My favorite movie is Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind.

–          What is your dream job?

My dream job is to be a fantastic family nurse practitioner at a community health center where all my patients love me.

–          What is one thing you would like the CHC team to know about you?

Please come by and say hello!  I’m excited to meet everyone.

Pat Wildes

Published by
Pat Wildes

Recent Posts

An Environmental Psychiatrist Explains Earth Anxiety As We Celebrate Earth Day

As we mark Earth Day, we have just experienced the hottest March on record. But…

6 days ago

Why NIH’s Dr. Collins Accompanies Opera’s Renee Fleming in Highlighting Music & Mind’s Power

What happens when music therapists and neuroscientists team up? Patients win, says Dr. Francis Collins.…

1 week ago

Opera Superstar Renée Fleming & Experts Reveal How Music Can Make Us Healthier in New Book

Originally published April 9, 2024 She’s received worldwide praise for singing at the Super Bowl,…

3 weeks ago

Reporters’ Roundtable: Why Health Care Will Impact the Election—But to Whose Advantage?

Originally published April 4, 2024 It’s about seven months to election day and our regular…

3 weeks ago

Expanded Coverage of Weight Loss Drugs? Diabetes Advocates Say Yes

Originally published March 28, 2024 Medicare just announced that it will pay for weight loss…

1 month ago

Young Deaths from Colorectal Cancer Skyrocket as New Research Emerges

The recent death of former college football player Craig Roh from colon cancer at age…

1 month ago