Browsed by
Month: March 2015

Introducing an 11th Americorps member!

Introducing an 11th Americorps member!

This week we are pleased to introduce Zach! He is spending his year of Americorps service at CHC coordinating the Family Wellness Center in Middletown, and also involved in the diaper bank and Reach Out and Read. Hi CHC! I’m Zachary Parker and I was born and raised in Middletown. I began modeling at the early age of five years old because my kindergarten teacher discovered me. From there I have developed a love for the fashion industry through modeling….

Read More Read More

Weitzman Weekly

Weitzman Weekly

Spotlight: Project ECHO Pediatric and Adolescent Behavioral Health This week, I talked to Agi Erickson (Manager of Project ECHO) at Community Health Center, Inc’s (CHC) Weitzman Institute to learn about the upcoming Pediatric and Behavioral Health Project ECHO. Project ECHO is a form of telehealth that brings specialty expertise into primary care through case based learning and didactics. Providers present their most complex and challenging cases to an expert panel and receive recommendation from a multidisciplinary perspective on how to…

Read More Read More

Community Health Center, Inc. Announces New Board Members

Community Health Center, Inc. Announces New Board Members

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Eliza Cole Community Health Center, Inc. (860) 262-2546 or [email protected] Community Health Center, Inc. Announces New Board Members MIDDLETOWN, Conn; March 2, 2015: Community Health Center, Inc. (CHC), Connecticut’s largest provider of primary care to the underserved, announces new officers and Board of Director members who began their terms in January 2015. The Board makes policy decisions, authorizes rule-making and oversees CHC’s operations. During the January 2015 meeting of The Board, members honored outgoing Chairman Mark…

Read More Read More

Yulun Wang, President of the American Telemedicine Association

Yulun Wang, President of the American Telemedicine Association

This week, hosts Mark Masselli and Margaret Flinter speak with Yulun Wang, Ph.D, President of the American Telemedicine Association, dedicated to the full integration of telemedicine within the health care system. An engineer with over 50 patents to his name, Dr. Wang is also Chairman and CEO of InTouch Health, a global leader in telehealth technologies