Introducing an Eighth AmeriCorps Member!

Introducing an Eighth AmeriCorps Member!

This week we are pleased to introduce another AmeriCorps member, one who is a regular contributor to the blog and social media sites. Chelsea Pepe, she is serving with CHC’s communications team. Besides contributing to media, she also works on a variety of community outreach efforts and events including Help Portrait. Learn more about her from her bio below:

Hi CHC! My name is Chelsea Pepe and I am serving in the Communications Department in Middletown for this upcoming year. I am from Southington, CT and I graduated from Central Connecticut State University, receiving my B.A in English and minor in Creative Writing. While, at Central, I had an internship with the Hill-Stead Museum in Farmington, CT where I helped coordinate the Sunken Garden Poetry Festival. I researched, collected data, marketed, and promoted the Sunken Garden Festival. I also helped develop the first Sunken Garden 20th Anniversary Anthology. I am hoping to continue in the Communications field, and receive a Masters in possibly Communications Healthcare.

In my free time, I love going to the gym, walking my dogs, baking, writing, looking at any form of art whether it’s a musical to a painting, and I’m obsessed with the television show Pretty Little Liars!

I am thrilled to be a new member of the CHC community, looking forward to being on new projects, and getting to know many of you over throughout my service.

Chelsea

Comments are closed.