Monthly Archives: September 2013

Please Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Safety

Safety is an important aspect of all situations, especially in the workplace. Here at the Community Health Center, making sure all staff and patients are safe from any possible incident is promoted, practiced and considered a creative, collaborative effort. We … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

One Nation, under God, Indivisible

“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America And to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under god, indivisible With Liberty and Justice for all” Throughout all of elementary and middle school, I would … Continue reading

Posted in Employees | Tagged | Leave a comment

Dr. Joseph Smith Chief Medical Officer of West Health Institute

This week, Mark and Margaret speak with Dr. Joseph Smith, Chief Science and Medical Officer of the West Health Institute who discusses the Institute’s work to accelerate the development of wireless health technologies to better target solutions to unmet medical … Continue reading

Posted in CHC Radio | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

“Exception Women” Group – Resources

I want to share with you one of the resources we’ve been using in my “Exceptional Women”, (Living with Chronic Illness) group.  There is a wonderful book by J.S. Dorian called “Above and Beyond; 365 Meditations for Transcending Chronic Pain and … Continue reading

Posted in Living with Chronic Illness | 1 Comment

Deven McGraw, Director of the Health Privacy Project at the Center for Democracy and Technology

This week, hosts Mark Masselli and Margaret Flinter speak with Deven McGraw, Director of the Health Privacy Project at the Center for Democracy and Technology. Ms. McGraw discusses strategies to insure patient privacy and security of patient data sharing … Continue reading

Posted in CHC Radio | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

VINNIE’S JUMP & JIVE HONORED BY CONNECTICUT MAGAZINE

The Editors of Connecticut Magazine have selected Vinnie’s Jump & Jive as Connecticut’s “Best Dance Class” The Community Health Center, Inc. (CHC) of Middletown’s local dance hall, Vinnie’s Jump & Jive, has been nominated by Connecticut Magazine to be featured … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged | Leave a comment