Meet Carlee Clarino, a new HealthCorps Navigator serving in Access to Care at CHC, Inc.!
– Can you tell us a bit about your educational background?
I went to Clark University for my undergrad degree in Biology, but I also took a lot of public health and environmental studies courses.
– What about joining CHC most excites you?
The opportunity to learn from and meet people who are passionate about healthcare and helping the underserved.
– If not seeing patients/serving at CHC you would rather be _____________?
Reading a book in my hammock chair.
– What musical artist currently dominates your iPod?
– Do you have a unique talent?
I make really good banana bread.. like really really good
– What is your favorite sports team?
I don’t really follow a team but since I went to school near Boston.. GO RED SOX!
– What is your current favorite movie?
I haven’t been watching a lot of movies recently but as far as shows go.. I can’t wait for the next season of Dexter! Sept 30!
– What is your dream job?
Well, realistically, working in a holistic wellness/healing arts center of some sort, or unrealistically (at least these days) explorer (but not of the deep ocean.. that’s scary)
– What is one thing you would like the CHC team to know about you?
That I love to learn new things and be involved in health issues!