Meet Jaclyn Jones, a new Nurse Practitioner in Residency at CHC!
- Can you tell us a bit about your educational background?
B.A. Kinesiology from Point Loma Nazarene University, San Diego, CA
MSN from Yale School of Nursing, New Haven, CT
- What about joining CHC most excites you?
Being a part of an organization that believes in a person’s right to health care and who also believes in training the next generation.
- If not seeing patients/serving at CHC you would rather be _____________?
- What musical artist currently dominates your iPod?
- Do you have a unique talent?
Does moving/having a different address every year count?
- What is your favorite sports team?
- What is your current favorite movie?
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- What is your dream job?
Working in a rural community health center.
- What is one thing you would like the CHC team to know about you?
I go by Jackie.