Free tickets to an amazing event on Breast Cancer Awareness!

Free tickets to an amazing event on Breast Cancer Awareness!

This Saturday evening in Old Saybrook, Connecticut, The Kate Theatre will be hosting a reflective concert on Breast Cancer called “Dancing in Pink”. I will be attending the event will AmeriCorps member Tasha Germain. We will be promoting the Community Health Center’s Early Detection Program (EDP) and its initiative to provide breast cancer screening to uninsured and underinsured women in the Middlesex County.

What people are saying about Saturday’s event…

“The Kate Theater in Old Saybrook, CT is the setting of Dancing in Pink – A beautifully choreographed dance reflecting on all aspects of breast cancer – from diagnosis to treatment – and its impact on family.”  

“Breast cancer patients, survivors, care-givers and friends will attend a true-to-life depiction of breast cancer through the eyes, arms and feet of critically acclaimed dancers and breast cancer surivors. A do not miss event!”

I am very excited about this opportunity to be directly involved in promoting breast cancer screening services that are available to women in the local community through the Early Detection Program. Please remember that prevention and early detection are key players in a positive outcome for anyone diagnosed with breast cancer.

I would like to extend an invitation to this event for those of you who are survivors, care-givers and friends of those who have experienced breast cancer. Please contact me at [email protected] for FREE tickets!

For more event information please visit the website http://www.areyoudense.org/worxcms_published/news_page124.shtml

I look forward to blogging about the outcome of the event! Check back next week for pictures and updates!

Namaste

Liz

Comments are closed.