Monthly Archives: April 2011

Crossing Other Quality Chasms

Even though quality cannot be defined, you know what quality is Absence of Quality is the essence of squareness. – Robert Pirsig This morning, Health Affairs had a Briefing: Still Crossing the Quality Chasm.  They also put up a blog … Continue reading

Posted in Quality | Leave a comment

Dr. Lucian Leape, a leading figure in the modern patient safety movement.

The latest episode of Conversations on Health Care is now up on the CHCRadio website and on iTunes.  You can listen this afternoon on WESU in Middletown, CT and on other radio stations over the coming week. I am also posting the … Continue reading

Posted in CHC Radio | Leave a comment

AmeriCorps Members a Decade Later.

Today, Americans from around the country are calling Senators urging them to support the Corporation for National and Community Service, the parent organization of AmeriCorps.  Working at CHC, I’ve seen some of the great work that AmeriCorps members do in our … Continue reading

Posted in AmeriCorps | Leave a comment

Healthy Exercise is No Joke

Happy April Fool’s day everyone.  Have you found any good pranks?  One that everyone has been pointing out to me is Google Motion.  One of the ideas that they present is that Google Motion is designed to increase physical activity … Continue reading

Posted in General | Leave a comment